On the Piné Plateau, rubbish is managed according to differentiated collection criteria. In the municipalities, specific collection areas are dedicated with special bins. For toxic waste, bulky and non-bulky waste, and recyclable waste, "ecological islands" have been set up (listed below) where these can be disposed of. Information material with collection instructions can be found in the relevant municipalities.
The waste bin and the key for the wet waste bin or directions are provided by the flat owners.
For further information, please contact:
- for localities with one asterisk* please call AmAmbiente on the toll-free number 800 532289 or 0461 1611000 from Monday to Thursday 8.00 - 12.00 and 14:00 - 16:30 and on Friday 8.00 - 12.30 or visit www.amambiente.it;
- for locations with two asterisks ** call Asia at 0461 241181 Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5.30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. or visit www.asia.tn.it.
EACH GUEST IS REQUESTED TO DIFFERENTIATE WASTE
- ** Albiano - Loc. Possender.Opening hours: Thursday 8.00-12.00 13.30-17.30, Saturday 8.00-12.00
- * Baselga di Piné and Bedollo - Loc. Meie di Miola, 1. Opening hours: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 1.45 p.m.-6.30 p.m., Saturdays also 8.00 a.m.-12.00 noon
- * Fornace - Via Fersina Avisio, 2/a.Opening hours: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 1.45 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.