The Piné Guest Card
Discover and use the discounts and benefits of the Piné Guest Card.
The card is free of charge and can be applied for at any of the affiliated hotels or residences at which you are staying; it is personal and non-transferable and includes No. 1 admission to each service.
EXPERIENCES and BENEFITS WITH THE CARD on the Piné Plateau (for the entire winter period until 04/30/2023)
- SKATING AT ICE STADIUM ICE RINK PINE (Baselga di Piné') - free admission and skate rental; info: www.icerinkpine.it
- GO TO THE CINEMA - Piné Mille Convention Center (Baselga di Piné) - reduced admission; info: www.trentinospettacoli.it
- VISIT TO THE ANCIENT MILL (Mulino Moser - Baselga di Piné) - free admission with free offer; info: cell. 335 770 4670
- DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS (Linea Carni - Macelleria Sighel - Baselga di Piné) - tel. 0461 558033 - 10% discount on products
- DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS (Piné Bontà di Casagranda Bruno - Bedollo) - tel. 0461 556620 - 10% discount on Casagranda products
- DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS (Apicoltura Giovannini Carlo - Baselga di Piné) - cell. 3486519492 - 10% discount on minimum purchase € 30.00
- DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS (Apicoltura Gocce d'Oro - Piazze di Bedollo) - cell. 3486519492 - 10% discount on minimum purchase € 30.00
- DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS (Farmacia Morelli - Baselga di Piné) - 20% discount on Morelli products.
- PRESSURE MEASUREMENT (Morelli Pharmacy - Baselga di Piné) - free of charge
EXPERIENCES and BENEFITS WITH THE CARD throughout Trentino.
- The Piné Guest Card includes the Trentino Guest Card with discounted and free access throughout Trentino. Learn more >>> CLICK HERE
- It also includes unlimited access on Trentino Trasporti's urban and suburban public transport network and regional trains on provincial routes, using the App or by integrating it with the electronic transport card
Museum pass is the key to access the main cultural venues between Trento and Rovereto
WHAT IT INCLUDES
- admission ticket to participating museums and castles in Trentino (valid 48 hours from validation with the possibility of free extension up to 3 months
- priority access (skip the line) to all museums and castles
- 48 hours of unlimited access to public transportation in Trentino: regular bus, train (except for those that charge extra), cable car
- one reduced admission ticket to a show of your choice from the two cities' major festivals and cultural events
- a convention at the following bike rentals: Tambosi & Prestabici (Trento), Tettamanti and Your e-bike (Rovereto)
- Saturday guided tours of Buonconsiglio Castle, the historic centers of Trento and Rovereto, and thematic excursions in Vallagarina
Tourist Office tel. 0461 557028