With the Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card you can discover, visit and live new experiences for the duration of your holiday!
Over one hundred museums, castles, natural parks and attractions await you and you can freely use all local public transport, including trains (only for journeys with origin and destination in Trentino)! Among the top experiences for families, sports enthusiasts and culture lovers:
- HORSES & CARRIAGE RIDES
- WATCH AND TASTE discovering the flavors at km 0
- TRAVEL THROUGH TIME and CLOSE TO THE STARS - visits to museums: the Geological Museum of the Dolomites, Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme Contemporary Art Center, Observatory and Astronomical Planetarium and the ancient Moser Mill
- KINDERGARTEN & WORKSHOPS at high altitude
- WALKS with alpine guides and SNOWSHOEING in the snow during the day, at sunset and under the stars
- ANIMAL FRIENDS (Llamas, alpacas and rescue dogs)
- SPECTACULAR STORIES that tell stories and legends of the Val di Fiemme
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING with the ski instructor on the slopes where the champions train
- ORIENTEERING to discover nature, in a curious and different way
Here are the opportunities reserved for you on the Piné Plateau and in the Cembra Valley:
- Horseback riding: trotting or galloping like true explorers; at the Dallapiccola riding school
- Taste the territory: guided tours, tasting of a product and / or 10% discount on a purchase made on the Piné Plateau at Macelleria Sighel, Piné Bontà and in the Cembra Valley at Macelleria Zanotelli, Cembra Cantina di Montagna, Azienda Agricola Barone in Prato, Villa Corniole Winery and the Cembrani DOC sales points (Simoni Farm, Alfio Nicolodi Winery, Zanotelli Farm, Paolazzi Distillery, Pilzer Distillery)
- Let's go down to the cellar: guided tour of a cellar in the Cembra Valley with tasting (every Friday, from 15.00 to 17.00 by reservation)
- The art of stills: guided tour of a distillery in the Cembra Valley with tasting (every Tuesday, from 16.30 to 17.30 upon reservation)
- Aperi-Green: tasting of wine and local products on the panoramic terrace or in the cozy interior space of the Green Grill in Grumes (every Friday, from 17.00 to 18.00 by reservation)
- Ice Rink Piné: free admission and rental of equipment to the Miola di Piné ice rink
- 10% discount on half-day admission to the Winter Park Pradis-ci www.winterparkpradis-ci.it, 389 8750667 - 338 97029630; on riding lessons at the Dallapiccola riding school 347 0152778; on products selected at the Gocce d'Oro Beekeeping and Herb Garden (minimum spend € 20) www.apicolturagoccedoro.it, 0461 556037 - 334 6755690
HOW DO I GET THE CARD
Ask for the Card at the facility where you are staying, it's free! You will receive the Fiemme Pinè Cembra Guest Card if you spend your holidays in one of the affiliated hotels or residences.
HOW DO I USE THE CARD?
The Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card is easy to use: just show it at the ticket offices of museums, castles and attractions to get an entrance to each service, and validate it, once integrated with the transport card, on board public transport or in railway stations. .
The Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card is also designed to extend the validity of the offers to minor family members who are on holiday with you thanks to the specific Family formula.
The Fiemme Piné Cembra Guest Card is personal and non-transferable and includes:
- n. 1 entrance to each service
- unlimited access to the Trentino Trasporti urban and extra-urban public transport network and regional trains on provincial routes, using the App or integrating it with the electronic transport card
- tastings, guided visits to the stores of participating producers and a 10% discount on a purchase
- concessions or discounts on other services and attractions.
Find out more: https://www.visittrentino.info/it/esventure/trentino-guest-card